0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 33 years

My married sister is suffering from backache since few years. She has consulted too many doctors. She did MRI, doctor said that there is flesh on your backbone and prescribed just painkiller ,daily exercise and walk but all in vain. She is too worried about her health. She can't do heavy work. She has kids. Kindly suggest any best doctor in Peshawar or Islamabad or prescribe any tests medicines etc?

Asked for Male, 32 years

While exercising circular hand movement cardio, it seems due to high number of repeatations my collar bones have swollen and are paining badly. It's gone worst since I exercised 3 days ago. Should I have some pain killer tablet, apply pain relief cream or leave it for a few more days.

Asked for Male, 6 years

I have twins 9 months old, one is fine alhmdulliah but second one have noisy breathing issue after 20 days of his birth. I visted many hopitals but after many tests they said he is fine, breathing will be normal after 9 months age. but still having same issue, otherwise he is also a active baby issue is only noisy breathing while he is sleeping and sometimes when he awakes also. Need your kind and valuable suggesions what I should do.

Asked for Female, 45 years

Hello doctors I am 40 year and never had regular periods in life. Initially I took medicines to regulise but later I left so periods comes almost two months later usually or sometimes 3 doc checked me and she said nothing is wrong may be stress or am skinny Since few months they were coming every month but for 3 days I was happy and shocked but since last two months again no period. What should I do?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I was having pain and burning sensation in my legs and knee specially night time went to dr. He suggest test and told all is fine and only suggest few vit D oral injection. Now I don't fell such pain as before but my knee make sounds alot even during walking too . can't crossed my legs while sitting.

Asked for Female, 15 years

My 10 year old daughter is diagnosed with hypothyroidism, right now she is taking 25 mg levothyroxin and blood test shows normal Tsh and T4 but she most of the time complain about leg cramps and stomachaches, is it possibly because of hypothyroidism or she might have some other reasons?

Asked for Female, 35 years

Does women with PCOS and overweight conceive?and after the age of 30 years chances of be pregnant decrease?

How can I lower my triglycerides level. Cholesterol is normal but triglycerides level is high. When I take fish in diet it comes down for a day and then it increases again. Any permanent remedy ? Please guide me.

Asked for Female, 42 years

Having some pressure usually on left side of chest and some times feel stretch in veins of left arm/hand like fingers not open properly. Have done ECG (Heart Doctor said it is normal). Some times, feel warm sensation on different parts of body. What could be the reason.

Asked for Female, 38 years

I have neck pain with swelling on right side ...i have fever 99 to 100 which causing pain in my entire body...age 33...wat can be the cause ? which dr to refer ?

Asked for Male, 7 years

I gave walnuts to my son after 2 days he is having inflammation and mouth blisters his tongue is complete white since last 5 days he is unable to eat and drink. Also he is unable to take feed we went to the dr. he prescribed 'nilstat' half droper 3 times a day which and giving Problem is still he hasn't recovered he is restless day and night cries alot , his weight is reduced due to not having anything at all what can i do more so that he can eat and drink

Asked for Male, 32 years

I have neck pain and stiffness on right side.MRI of cervical shows muscular spasm.along with pain I have difficulty in swallowing there is a constant feeling that something is in my throat.this sensation is painful and very annoying.what it could b?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My son is 9.5 months old ..but his teething process has not been started yet...even he has not started crawling also.. is these symptoms are of rickets?

Im 25 year old girl my problem is small breast i have 32 size of my breast kindly advice me something which increase it at least 38 i shall be very thank full to you.

Asked for Female, 32 years

I want to ask question. My wife misscarried 5 years ago and last month again miss carried. My wife blood group is negative and mine positive. Does this situation cause repeatitive abortions?

Asked for Female, 40 years

Can pain in upper front part of shoulder be due to cervical rib or c4/c5 bulge can also be a reason? pain moving to underarm, chest, arm. no tingling or numbness but breathing problem , & same pain at back in shoulder kindly tell for this we need m.r.I of shoulder or neck or x-rays? what to do as pain is severe.

I wanted to discuss an issue which I have been facing since 4-5 years. I have been feeling some sort of hard stuff in my breast. It's in the upper area not underneath. Whenever I press or any kind of force (as in sujood) is applied to that area it hurts as well, I feel pain. I have felt it many times its not lump I guess but its present on both the sides, whether it is the bones I feel but why'd it be painful?

Asked for Female, 6 years

I request for assistance and guidance regarding my 16 month old baby girl please she has following issues She is under weight (7kg). Since last few months its been 3rd time and while crying (not a hard one) she faints literally after seconds on crying then retrieves after a pause of few seconds

Asked for Male, 15 years

My 10 year old son is taller than his age last visit doctor was saying that height is 3 year a obe his age he very active he plays sports and cycles daily to school last since last 1 week he waking up through the night with really bad cramps in his legs especially the ham string area is this anything to be worried or simply growing pains..

Asked for Male, 6 years

Is it necessary to get the child circumcised under General anesthesia and not traditional ring method because he's crossed 3months of age. He's 5months old right now and according to surgeon we visited, said that we can't opt for traditional method because of heavy numbness dosage. Doctors kindly shed some light if I still can opt for traditional method as I'm scared of General anesthesia. also tell me what are side effects of high numbness dosage. Thanku

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment